Because we believe that trades, and specifically towing and repair, is a respectable way of demonstrating your mental and physical gifts and in return you are able to provide economically for yourself, your family, and your community. We are a progressive and family owned diverse service company that knows that our team is our “Why.” Our team may not be a fit for everyone, but those that we are a fit for—have a hard time finding anything that measures up to our opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are large enough to provide continual advancement opportunities, yet small enough to care about you and your family. Call or text today and learn where you might fit into our team.
Who You Are
Gritty, disciplined, high character, caring for others, and have a growth mindset.
What We do as a Company
- In shop repair and service. Maintaining our own fleet as well as outside customers. We perform most repairs and services on most makes and models.
- Roadside repair for emergency breakdowns and light repair needs to prevent towing needs.
- Some automotive and light truck repair, but primarily for commercial fleet customers.
- Light, medium and heavy-duty towing.
- Mobile Crane Work with our Rotating Crane Style Wrecker.
- Emergency spill containment and cleanup.
- Load and cargo services. Load shifts reload and load recovery.
- Out of state transport.
- Emergency recoveries for light-duty cars all the way up to major incidents involving semis on the interstate.
- All sorts of non-routine situations that our customer may ask us to assist with.
What Helps Your Get Your Foot In The Door Here?
- Professional experience and/or professional applicable education.
- Automotive and diesel training and certificates and schooling: ASE training or similar certification.
- Personal tool investment current and future.
- Manufacturer specific training or aftermarket training.
- Heavy equipment operator experience or training.
- Commercial Driver’s License and endorsements. However, not required.
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response: HAZWOPER
- First Aid and CPR.
- Forklift Training and Certification.
- Other training, skills, or experiences, unique and applicable to our business.
- Work Monday to Friday with overtime and weekend opportunities available for 1.5 or 2x.
- Opportunities exist for multi-talented teammates to work in multiple positions, and we provide the financial incentives to match.
- Your driving record must have minimal events, and meet insurance requirements.
- Must not use drugs (including marijuana at all in any method and have not anytime within the 6 months), and cannot consume alcohol during working or on call hours.
- Must meet WSP criminal background check standards.
Perks of the Job
Industry leading wages average between $26 and $39 per hour plus 1.5x and 2x for after hours call outs.
Health & Dental
Our companies provide medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees.
We offer retirement matching to show we are committed to your future in our company.
We know our team works hard, and one perk is that holidays are paid.
Our team is not only rewarded with paid holidays but also paid vacation and family leave.
Your financial advancement will be based on your skill improvement and personal motivation to obtain additional training and certifications.
Before you apply
Before you apply we recommend you check out our company sites Pro-Tow and Motorplex as well as their associated blogs and social media to get a feel for our company. Following this please fill out an application form via the link below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume and cover letter. Please also feel free to drop by either of our locations to see first-hand what we are about. Any of us would be happy to give you a tour of our facility and our equipment. Even if you are happily employed now or currently living out of our area, I encourage you to reach out and share your future intentions because we will be adding new teammates that share our beliefs over the next 6 to 12 months.