Why Motorplex & Pro-Tow?
Because we are a little different type of company and we believe that our trade of solving problems with motor vehicles is a great trade. We have been in business since 1993 and remain local family owned. We are large enough to provide continual advancement opportunities, yet small enough to care about you and your family. We are a progressive, honest, and gritty organization. We are only looking for like-minded teammates. Our great trade provides the opportunity to show your skills and talents by solving problems with vehicles for our customers, and in return you are rewarded with financial stability and personal growth inside and outside of the workplace.
Want to join our team?
New position created. Motorplex in Maple Valley is looking for a service advisor assistant to work part-time approximately 20 to 25 hours Monday to Friday. The hours could vary but will be approximately 9 am to 2:30 pm with a half hour lunch. Some flexibility possible depending on your requirements. We are a family owned and operated automotive business that enjoys taking great care of our customers that count on us for the service of their vehicles. What we are looking for is a person that has basic to comfortable automotive knowledge, great communication skills, exceptional organizational detail, and strong ability with computers and technology. We will provide training both on the job, and outside professional training for the right person. We have two locations, Maple Valley and Auburn.
Great People To Work With: The best people can work anywhere. While we are not perfect, we are very good at what we do and we enjoy doing what we do.
Great Customers: You will be working directly with exceptional customers. Again, nobody is perfect but the right person will find themselves liking who you serve and going the extra mile for them just because.
Fair and Honest Wage: $15 to $20 per hour with PTO Benefits.
- Answer phones, greet customers, and type up detailed service requests from customers.
- Assisting with selling service on required repairs and optional services, and competent advice on what services to perform.
- Dispatch technicians and manage the repair process.
- Procure parts and solve parts acquisition problems.
- Assist in setting and monitoring weekly objectives and key results.
- Motivated and self-disciplined with a strong desire to improve.
- Drug-Free, including marijuana for at least the last 6 months. Pre-employment and random tests. If drugs are okay with you, don’t bother applying.
- General Automotive knowledge.
- Sales training or equivalent knowledge.
- Excellent keyboarding and computer skills in excess of 40 words per minute.
- Must enjoy being on the front lines of all aspects of customer service.
- Must have great personal discipline at work and outside of work.
- Must have an insurable driving record and pass a drug test and criminal background check.
Before you apply
Before you apply we recommend you check out our company sites Pro-Tow and Motorplex as well as their associated blogs and social media to get a feel for our company. Following this please fill out an application form via the link below and email it to email@example.com along with your resume and cover letter. Please also feel free to drop by either of our locations to see first-hand what we are about. Any of us would be happy to give you a tour of our facility and our equipment. Even if you are happily employed now or currently living out of our area, I encourage you to reach out and share your future intentions because we will be adding new teammates that share our beliefs over the next 6 to 12 months.