Because we are a little different type of company and we believe that our trade of solving problems with motor vehicles is a great trade. We have been in business since 1993 and remain local family owned. We are large enough to provide continual advancement opportunities, yet small enough to care about you and your family. We are a progressive, honest, and gritty organization. We are only looking for like-minded teammates. Our great trade provides the opportunity to show your skills and talents by solving problems with vehicles for our customers, and in return you are rewarded with financial stability and personal growth inside and outside of the workplace.
Want to join our team?
Motorplex in Maple Valley, WA is looking for a new teammate for a new position created. We are looking for part-time automotive tech to work around school hours assisting with light automotive repair and general shop help. We expect good general automotive working knowledge and ability to perform basic to general automotive services and light repair under supervision. This is a great opportunity to work with highly skilled professionals.
What We do as a Company
- Light, medium and heavy-duty towing.
- In shop automotive, light truck, heavy truck, and diesel engine repair.
- OnSite emergency truck repair.
- Mobile Crane Work with our Rotating Crane Style Wrecker.
- Emergency spill containment and cleanup.
- Load and cargo services. Load shifts reload and load recovery.
- Out of state transport.
- Emergency recoveries for light-duty cars all the way up to major incidents involving semis on the interstate.
- All sorts of non-routine situations that our customer may ask us to assist with
- High profile jobs are not our everyday work, but we certainly appreciate the opportunity when we get them. They also may seem fun in the photo album, but most of the time you finish sore, exhausted and humbled. Take a look at our social media pages, and like or follow us.
About the Job
- Great work hours: The hours can be flexible depending on your schedule, but we ideal would like to see 3 to 5 days per week Monday to Friday for somewhere between 10 and 20 hours per week.
- Great People To Work With: The best people can work anywhere. While we are not perfect, we are very good at what we do and we enjoy doing what we do.
- Great Customers: You will be working directly with exceptional customers. Again, nobody is perfect but the right person will find themselves liking who you serve and going the extra mile for them just because.
- Fair and Honest Wage: $12 to $16 per hour with PTO Benefits.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and well organized.
- Must NOT use drugs including marijuana within the last 6 months. Subject to random testing.
- Must meet WSP criminal background check standards.
Before you apply
Before you apply we recommend you check out our company sites Pro-Tow and Motorplex as well as their associated blogs and social media to get a feel for our company. Following this please fill out an application form via the link below and email it to email@example.com along with your resume and cover letter. Please also feel free to drop by either of our locations to see first-hand what we are about. Any of us would be happy to give you a tour of our facility and our equipment. Even if you are happily employed now or currently living out of our area, I encourage you to reach out and share your future intentions because we will be adding new teammates that share our beliefs over the next 6 to 12 months.