Because we are a little different type of company and we believe that our trade of solving problems with motor vehicles is a great trade. We have been in business since 1993 and remain local family owned. We are large enough to provide continual advancement opportunities, yet small enough to care about you and your family. We are a progressive, honest, and gritty organization. We are only looking for like-minded teammates. Our great trade provides the opportunity to show your skills and talents by solving problems with vehicles for our customers, and in return you are rewarded with financial stability and personal growth inside and outside of the workplace.
Want to join our team?
Who You Are
We are looking for experienced individuals with mechanical training or equivalent experience. Who possess the following personal skills: Gritty, Disciplined, High Character, Caring, Growth minded, Positive and Unique. With the attitude of a professional. Ethics, morality, and living your life 24/7 that is a positive contribution to our workplace and our community is a step in the right direction.
What We do as a Company
- Light, medium and heavy-duty towing.
- In shop automotive, light truck, heavy truck, and diesel engine repair.
- OnSite emergency truck repair.
- Mobile Crane Work with our Rotating Crane Style Wrecker.
- Emergency spill containment and cleanup.
- Load and cargo services. Load shifts reload and load recovery.
- Out of state transport.
- Emergency recoveries for light-duty cars all the way up to major incidents involving semis on the interstate.
- All sorts of non-routine situations that our customer may ask us to assist with
- High profile jobs are not our everyday work, but we certainly appreciate the opportunity when we get them. They also may seem fun in the photo album, but most of the time you finish sore, exhausted and humbled. Take a look at our social media pages, and like or follow us.
Recommended Skills / Attitude
- Thorough, detailed, and finicky when it comes to caring for our customer’s vehicles.
- Able to diagnose and determine of cause of complaint, communicate needed correction, and perform necessary repairs.
- Desire to take the extra step to inspect your customer’s vehicle to determine if there are other needs now or in the future.
- Well rounded with various types of repairs and services.
- Well rounded with various makes and models.
- Willing and eager to learn and grow as a professional.
Highly Sought After Attributes
- Automotive and diesel training and certificates and schooling: ASE training and certification.
- Personal tool investment current and future.
- Manufacturer specific training or aftermarket training.
- On the job mechanical and operator experience and skills.
- Commercial Driver’s License and endorsements. We are an approved Wash. DOL certified trainer, and can provide training to obtain CDL as an alternative to investing in a commercial truck driving school.
- First Aid and CPR.
- Forklift Training and Certification.
- Other training, skills, or experiences, unique and applicable to our business.
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with occassional overtime.
- Opportunities exist for multi-talented teammates to work in multiple roles listed above, and have the financial incentives to match.
- Your driving record must have minimal events, and meet insurance requirements.
- Must not use drugs (including marijuana at all in any method and have not anytime within the 6 months), and cannot consume alcohol during working or on call hours.
- Must meet WSP criminal background check standards.
Perks of the Job
Our compensation plan provides full benefits and wages that average between $26 and $39.
Health & Dental
Our companies provide medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees.
We offer retirement matching to show we are committed to your future in our company.
We know our team works hard, and one perk is that holidays are paid.
Our team is not only rewarded with paid holidays but also paid vacation and family leave.
Your financial advancement will be based on your skill improvement and personal motivation to obtain additional training and certifications.
Before you apply
Before you apply we recommend you check out our company sites Pro-Tow and Motorplex as well as their associated blogs and social media to get a feel for our company. Following this please fill out an application form via the link below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume and cover letter. Please also feel free to drop by either of our locations to see first-hand what we are about. Any of us would be happy to give you a tour of our facility and our equipment. Even if you are happily employed now or currently living out of our area, I encourage you to reach out and share your future intentions because we will be adding new teammates that share our beliefs over the next 6 to 12 months.