Because we are a little different type of company and we believe that our trade of solving problems with motor vehicles is a great trade. We have been in business since 1993 and remain local family owned. We are large enough to provide continual advancement opportunities, yet small enough to care about you and your family. We are a progressive, honest, and gritty organization. We are only looking for like-minded teammates. Our great trade provides the opportunity to show your skills and talents by solving problems with vehicles for our customers, and in return you are rewarded with financial stability and personal growth inside and outside of the workplace.
Want to join our team?
This is a rewarding opportunity to work with a local family owned and growing service business. The position will be located in our Maple Valley, WA office and will be approximately 20 hours per week with a work schedule of 4 or 5 days per week.
We are a medium sized independent repair facility and towing company that operates 24/7/365 and employs approximately 25 people. This job supports our repair business, emergency response and breakdown services, and as a result, there are pressure points and challenges that require a person able to make correct decisions under pressure.
- Work directly with the Accounting Manager in a team of three to maintain and improve every aspect of accounting and financial record keeping.
- General Ledger activities.
- Accounts payable management.
- Accounts receivable management.
- Sales and deposit audit and reconciliations.
- Vendor, credit card, and bank reconciliations, auditing, and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Professional degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in accounting.
- Fluid with cloud computing applications such as One Drive, Google Drive, and Office 365.
- Peachtree/Sage or Quickbooks experience.
- Strong work ethic, self motivated, and extraordinarily organized.
- Strong desire to help people and solve challenging problems.
- Able to work under pressure.
Perks of the Job
Our compensation plan provides full benefits and competitive wages.
Health & Dental
Our companies provide medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees.
We offer retirement matching to show we are committed to your future in our company.
We know our team works hard, and one perk is that holidays are paid.
Our team is not only rewarded with paid holidays but also paid vacation and family leave.
Your financial advancement will be based on your skill improvement and personal motivation to obtain additional training and certifications.
Before you apply
Before you apply we recommend you check out our company sites Pro-Tow and Motorplex as well as their associated blogs and social media to get a feel for our company. Following this please fill out an application form via the link below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume and cover letter. Please also feel free to drop by either of our locations to see first-hand what we are about. Any of us would be happy to give you a tour of our facility and our equipment. Even if you are happily employed now or currently living out of our area, I encourage you to reach out and share your future intentions because we will be adding new teammates that share our beliefs over the next 6 to 12 months.